Sunday, April 3, 2011
Changing my thoughts~
Well today's sermon at church is about changing thoughts. Thank God I went to church and didn't go for moral replacement class....=P Ah well back to the point, thoughts. Such an encouragement topic. The sermon said that what u think in thoughts will shape our attitude. And I need to learn that. The bible said that through suffering we can change and of course with our awesome God. Sometimes human think that they are good in everything when actually its all meaningless. Your career, studies, entertainment and etc. All will banish when we leave Earth. Of course, that doesn't mean that u can be lazy in your studies and slothful on finding a job. What I meant was all these things are given by God. And we have to be thankful for that and make a testimonial when we face challenges throughout everyday. It is better to seek Him first before we continue on our own stuff. (including me) We as human will face obstacles and problems and we are not perfect. As Christians, we must ask God for His wisdom in our thoughts. Bad thoughts will impact one person's attitude. In the past, I have did many wrong doings and sins because of my immature thoughts. Oh Lord Jesus forgive my sins and the mistakes that I have done. Change me and my thoughts. Through Your suffering and discipline I'm willing to change. Control my mind and guard my heart so that I won't fall into temptation. I know that through trials, I will be able to rise up for You. In Your words I will be able to apply on what u have teach me...=) So peeps, change your bad thoughts and definitely God will help you too. Cheerz~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment